You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

What I have:
Bobwhite quail eggs
Handmade jewelry
Large rock/fossil/gem collection

What I want:
Mille fleur duccle
Golden pheasants
Doves/pigeons
Long tailed chickens-Phoenix, yokohama, etc.
Birds with pretty feathers
Any type of gamebird-quail, pheasant, partridge, etc.
Wood ducks
Mandarin ducks
Harlequin ducks
Hatching eggs
Heirloom seeds
Rocks and jewelry supplies/beads
Make an offer, I will consider it

Updated

Last edited:
Hi! Just started following this thread...sounds fun...:)

I have: Blue Partridge Brahmas
Gold Laced Brahmas

I will soon have: Lemon Blue Cochins

I want: Silver Laced Brahmas
Buff Laced Brahmas
Silver Laced Opringtons
Tolbunt Polish (frizzle or regular)
Updated:

I HAVE several containers of Seventh Generation disinfecting wipes and all purpose spray cleaner..both lemongrass citrus scent..

I am in WANT of a couple peafowl eggs or open to offers..

New at the swap and chickens still building my flock but I am wanting peafowl eggs and jubilee orpington eggs
What I have not much a gift card to wherever you would like is about the best I can do

What I'm Seeking : Jersey buff Turkey eggs 6 or more, show quality silkies eggs(any color, doubles bearded would be a plus)
What I can offer: I have decent quality rouen duck eggs, will have some pilgrim goose eggs when she finishes her molt in another couple weeks and I make all natural anti aging mixture, moisturizer, bruise remover, and can make lotions, soaps and more.

Last edited:
I have khaki Campbell x Pekin eggs that should be coming soon or if you are really willing to wait some other mixes including Cayuga and welsh harlequin ducks. But what I am looking for is Indian runner ducks! I am willing to swap money for eggs or ducklings as well. My garden is in trouble and those would help!!!!

I am seeking 2 eggs or ducklings (Indian runner - any color) in exchange for eggs or money but I am flexible and will exchange other things if you just name them I recently cleaned out the garage and found some interesting things also!

Just letting you know if you get eggs get twice as many as you want, specially if shipped, for best chance of hatching what you want.

Oh I could give you silkie eggs as well! I'd have to pay a friend for them but could get them! Just remember I'm looking for any cot of runner ducklings

Back
Top Bottom