You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Adorable little bird!
love.gif
Hope you find a home for it soon!

While passing by the KAHOOTS in Norco California, I noticed a sign out front that read; Got Chicks?
So naturally, I had to stop in and see what they had going on.
They had 9 different breeds, WOW, and one type was exactly what I was looking for; Brahma
To be honest, you wanted a Brahma from the breeder. You should take the chick back as it is not a Brahma which you requested. They should refund the money, or even better, give you a young bird of the breed you wanted. Even MPC covers their mistakes.

Ya Sea Wolf, your right.
Thanks for the advice.

I called them, and they wouldn't have more Brahma chicks in, for another month. (bad timing)
Actually, I think they are obligated to do what you said, but I just let it go. ($3.50 for 1 White Sultan chick)
That, combined with a 1 hour drive & $20.00 for gas, didn't seem worth hassling.
I was just hoping someone in my area would be happy to get a free & cool chick.

No Luck.
Guess I'm the proud new papa.

It'll get lots of love, and a cool place to live.
My yard is like a combined Tropical & Desert Paradise

Any one have any pheasants for sale or trade? I would also like to find some butterscotch and pastel call ducks. I have royal palm & bourbon red turkey poults, Snowy white call ducklings, Silver Pheasant chicks, Georgia Giant Bobwhite Quail chicks available

While passing by the KAHOOTS in Norco California, I noticed a sign out front that read; Got Chicks? So naturally, I had to stop in and see what they had going on. They had 9 different breeds, WOW, and one type was exactly what I was looking for; Brahma I asked the employee if it was possible to sex them, because I wanted to get a male and female. She said they try to purchase pullets from breeders, but you never know, some happen to be males. She told me it's not a positive identification, but that usually male chicks have longer pinfeathers on the wings. So she picked one that definitely had longer wing feathers. Well this little guy/gal is now 3 weeks old, and taking on characteristics that truly identify the breed. It's now got a little tuft on it's head, the wings and boots are twice as long as the Brahma chick, the tail feathers stick up tall, and while admiring the boots, I noticed this chick has 5 toes!?!..... Definitely not a Brahma. After checking KAHOOTS availability list for chicks at that time, and doing research on the possible breeds, I've come to the conclusion that this little chick could only be a; White Sultan! Well, though it's a cute little chick, it doesn't fit into my plan of breeding pure bloodline Light Brahmas. So, is there anyone in, or near Anaheim California, looking for an exhibition type Pet White Sultan Chicken, recognized by American Standard of Perfection, considered a sustainable heritage chicken breed, and who's American Livestock Breeds Conservancy status is; Critical? Let me know if this little chick can fit into your Family. Thanks! A Brahma chick would make a great trade - but I'm really just hoping I can find someone who would like to raise a Sultan - in my area for pick-up.
Such a cutie! We are very close to you. We just can't have roosters and have maxed out our resources for re homing. Are you trying to get rid of the chick asap or would you be willing to hold on to it until you know whether it's a pullet/cockerel?

I'm located in Indiana near Chicago,IL.
If your wanting anything I listed please send me your offer of trades! I always love trading for new bloodlines! I don't have any preferences. Just open to offers and can ship!
- WOULD LOVE Mountain Quails if anyone knows of anyone with them!
I have:
  1. Muscovy Ducks of many colors - Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, Ducklings, Juveniles, and Adults.
  2. Quails- Many Different Breeds and Colors- Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, chicks, Juveniles, and Adults
------------------------------------
Muscovy Colors:
-Black
-White
-Chocolate
-Blue
-Blue Fawn
-Pied's

Quails:
-Coturnix- Jumbo Browns, Texas A&M, Italian, Rosetta, Tuxedo, Celadon Layers, German Line, and Silver.
-Bobwhites- Northern, Snowflake, Mexican Speckled, Pure White, Tennessee Red, Butler, Georgia Giant, and Silver.
-New World- California Valley, Blue Scale, Gambel, Chukar, Partridge.

Im located in Western Massachusetts.
I have: two Mille Fluer d'Uccle Bantam Roo's, very friendly and cute!
I want: Hens of any breed, i would love Blue Laced Red Wyandottes though.
I am Not willing to ship sorry.

Hi
I'm in coastal North Carolina. I have a young (2-month-old) cream legbar rooster. The cream legbar hens lay blue eggs if you get a hen, and the chicks are auto-sexing! I won't ship, but I'd be willing to drive a bit to meet someone and get him a good home.

Any one have any pheasants for sale or trade? I would also like to find some butterscotch and pastel call ducks. I have royal palm & bourbon red turkey poults, Snowy white call ducklings, Silver Pheasant chicks, Georgia Giant Bobwhite Quail chicks available
What breeds are you looking for?
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom