• Black Raspberry Jam
  • Red Raspberry Jam
  • Grape Jam
  • Strawberry Jam
  • Tomato Sauce
  • Pepper Mustard
  • Mango Habanero Sauce
  • Jalapeno Jam
Or maybe a sweater my fiancee made for your chicken... Our girls don't like them very much... She also make hats and scarfs if anyone would be interested...

We would like LF hatching eggs!

pop.gif

I have crele polish that I am beginning to offer eggs. I have 3 variations of them for now...they are still in project stage...F3s. I also have smooth feathered partridge silkies as well as a nice SQ roo over black, paint and lavender. It would need to be a spring trade...everyone seems to be withholding their eggs at the moment...except for the polish. Here are a few pics of the polish. They have shown very well.

I also have home-made soaps.

I am looking for Eggs:
cream legbars
White silkie
Blue splash silkie
Columbian Silkie
True muffed and bearded Ameraucana

Last edited:
What I have.

White Crested Polish.

What I want. Silver or Gold Laced Polish.

I have fertile eggs right now and have had 100% fertility rate so far. PM me if interested in making a trade.

Last edited:
2013 Updated list. You have what I want, I have what you want lets trade !
frow.gif

I have:

Call ducks all run together: white calls, gray, blue, double blue, pied, black bibbed,and snowy. either stopped or my geese are eating them again a moment
Rouen Ducks pet quality but pure
Wheaten Marans
Blue, black and splash marans
Silkies mix color group splash, black, buff, and white

Looking for:
#1 priority blue, black and splash birchen marans ( lost my pair to prediators last year, only have 1 lonely hen from the parents
hit.gif
)
#2 priority blue, black and splash marans
just because I love the pair I have lol Sebbies goose eggs

What I have: Blue and Black ameraucana LF Eggs shown here with a brown and white egg for comparason.

Bantum Cochins One mottled hen and one mille fleur hen covered by mottled rooster.

What I'm looking for: BBS ameraucana LF. To expand my bloodline. Golden Cuckoo maran. Open to other offers. What have you got?

Offer:
6 cage Stainless steel cages and Rolling shelving unit
Needs cleaning that I would do prior to pick up
Value over $1000.00

Wanted:
Working Cabinet style incubator

Last edited:
sebastopol goose eggs for blue or green eggs.....

I Will trade 3 fresh gray splash and/or white fertile sebastopol goose eggs for anything that lays blue or green eggs, and is pure and breeds true. (chicken or duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom