You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks! Since I am not selling enough eggs, thought I might swap some on here. Looking for bantam polish, frizzle polish, any type of waterfowl except Muscovies, or any breed of turkey eggs. What I have... see my siggy below....pm me about swaps please. Deb

So you are wanting to trade mixed breed eggs for pure breed eggs? I don't think you'll have many takers on that offer.

I have 18 mixed flock hatching eggs ready to go...I charge a $1.00 an egg, $18.00 for all +shipping & materials.

I want chicks...pure only
splash/blue/black silkies
gl polish
wc blue polish
creole polish

Well good luck. Nobody ever responds to my want lists and I do offer pure breeds. Maybe nobody has the breeds I want.
I am getting into specialty breeds, but all I have is my layers right now. I usually don't keep ahold of my eggs for long...thought I would see if there were going to be any takers on here. But my eggs are sold now..there's hardly any action on this thread. I wish that the 24hr auction thread hadn't been locked. I always sold my eggs like hotcakes there.....

I am getting into specialty breeds, but all I have is my layers right now. I usually don't keep ahold of my eggs for long...thought I would see if there were going to be any takers on here. But my eggs are sold now..there's hardly any action on this thread. I wish that the 24hr auction thread hadn't been locked. I always sold my eggs like hotcakes there.....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/750#post_10914110

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-egg-auction-and-bin-thread/470#post_10913361

Well good luck. Nobody ever responds to my want lists and I do offer pure breeds. Maybe nobody has the breeds I want.
I think that's it. I haven't ever heard of the breeds you are looking for except for the hamburgs.
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom