LF Light Brahmas
Bantam Cochins - Lavender Rooster over Buff Hens
Serama

Chicks

LF Lavender Split Orpingtons
Buff Orpingtons
Bantam Cochins - Lavender Roo over Buff Hens
Also chicks in all of the above listed breeds coming soon

I DO NOT ship chicks.. Don't know how and don't want to venture into that right now.. I will maybe next year.

Want:

Hatching Eggs or local chicks/adults

Bantam Cochins - pure colors
Bantam Cochins - Mille Fleur
Mottled Houdans
Hamburgs
Japanese
Bantam Buff Brahma
Bantam and LF Polish - pure colors

or just email me with what you have as I will consider everything
wink.png
you never know I may need it.. Haha

Last edited:
I have 13 week old BLRW chicks from Paul's Poultry lines~1 splash rooster, 2 blue pullets and 2 splash pullets.

I would like: Blue Wheaten Ameraucana chicks or hatching eggs for local pick-up in Northern California.
Blue Wyandotte rooster chick.

54909_p1020214.jpg

I have a little giant still air incubator with turner. It's on its first run less than 3 weeks old with the boxes, all paper work that came with it. It will be available as soon as my pheasant eggs go into lock down. The reason this is being offered is that I just bought a cabinet style incubator.

59035_dscf3314.jpg
59035_dscf3315.jpg

59035_dscf3317.jpg

I want:

JUMBO Texas A & M coturnix quail hatching eggs. (would consider grown birds if they were local)
Chukar eggs (looking to freshen up my lines)
Plastic egg trays for a cabinet style incubator. chicken, pheasant, or quail.
Would entertain other offers.... let me know what you got.

Last edited:
I'm going to update my original post, but wanted to make sure folks who've already read through see this.

I am now looking for standard frizzle Easter Eggers and bantam porcelain D'Anvers.

Last edited:
Quote:
Not sure if you're interested, but I have a white frizzle Cochin roo in my EE pen. There are EE roos too, so no guarantee, but you could give it a shot.

i have switched my EE pen up , since i lost my white roo , i have placed my speckled sussex , welsummer, and NN roos on my EE hens , just to hatch some colorful eggs and chicks will definately be some pretty additions to the yard for sure on that one

Quote:
Shelly do you prefer eggs or birds?

I was thinking we could use the Egg Train in a month or so while I check fertility on my silkies and should have more d'Uccles by then in Golden Neck and Mille Fluer.

eta: Forgot to mention these for the Lakenvelder trio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom