Not open for further replies.
I have Blue Orpingtons laying now.

I'd like :

Blue Orps ( need new blood!)

Lav. Orps

Millie D'uccles

and " What do you mean breed? I just want EGGS!!!!!!!" chicken eggs for my FIL
wink.png

I can trade 6 orp eggs at a time as I have 4 hens. Sometimes they are slow, but its picking back up.

I want show quality bantam blue Cochins.

I have for trade: bantam mottled Cochins (blue/black, smooth/frizzle), bantam salmon Faverolle...both breeds are show quality stock. I also have PROJECT bantam calico Cochins. And I might consider trading some of my bantam columbian Cochin eggs.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I have SQ blue cochins!! What does a Calico cochin look like exactly? Sounds like something I would like!! Here is a picture of a Cochin from my Blue lines. He is now owned by TennesseeTruly. If you are interested I can try to get some pictures of the 6 months olds that just started laying from my current breeders. I am crossing a splash rooster over black hens and get 50% blues and 50% blacks.

36179_blue_cochin.jpg

Quote:
I have SQ blue cochins!! What does a Calico cochin look like exactly? Sounds like something I would like!! Here is a picture of a Cochin from my Blue lines. He is now owned by TennesseeTruly. If you are interested I can try to get some pictures of the 6 months olds that just started laying from my current breeders. I am crossing a splash rooster over black hens and get 50% blues and 50% blacks.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/36179_blue_cochin.jpg

If you are getting 50/50 blacks and blues, either your roo is not splash or some of your hens are not black. It should be 100% blue chicks if you breed splash to black.

Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/36179_blue_cochin.jpg

If you are getting 50/50 blacks and blues, either your roo is not splash or some of your hens are not black. It should be 100% blue chicks if you breed splash to black.

X2

I knew that. Blonde moment - must be the heat. Well my roo is defiantly a splash cause I hatched him from my SQ blue pair and he is actually a full brother to the blue in the picture. The hens are defiantly black cause I hatched them too from a SQ black pair that I had. So, maybe all the blue youngsters came from the splash/blacks. I'm gonna try by very best to get the camera out this weekend if its not too hot and take pictures of all my birds. I need to update my website photos anyway.

Have:
What evers laying LOL

Olive Eggers F1
SQ Saxony ducks
Muscovy
Ringneck Pheasants
Bantams who never lay(except once a week)

What I want:
Turkey eggs
SQ bantams

Hi I have a pair of roosters I paid $28.00 a piece for. Price is still on the bottom. They are twice as tall as a soda can (as seen in pictures and have wonderful colors). Hope the pic do them justice. I would love some

80874_pic1.jpg

80874_pic2.jpg

80874_pic3.jpg

I am would love some eggs of any of the following:
partridge Brahma eggs or something kind of like that. My granddaughter and I would like to have a male and female of something colorful. Like the roosters I have in the pics. Sorry I still learning all the breeds. I understand you cannot promise one of eac in a group of eggs LOL

I'm looking for:
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Buff Cochin (bantam or standard)
Buff Barred Cochin
Other fun Cochin colors
Pretty colored EEs for my layer flock
Cuckoo Marans

I have:
EEs
Bantam Cochins (SQ Mottled roos (1 frizzled) over mottled, BBS, and red hens)
Buff Barred Bantam Cochins (only 1 egg a day right now, but hopefully they pick back up soon)
Turkey eggs - BR and RP running together (all hens currently broody)
roll.png

Howdy! I have lots of crafts etc.

I make origami flower lights
67529_441896594471_766099471_5282160_4790961_n.jpg

163134_480316519471_766099471_5853077_5187966_n.jpg

39420_481369554471_766099471_5877085_5743121_n.jpg

holiday inspired as well
59898_430433264471_766099471_5065680_1150012_n.jpg

Origami star lanterns
34776_411149779471_766099471_4598404_2309850_n.jpg

I also do a great deal of fondant work as a former cake artist/ pastry chef

Some of my work is on the Fondant cake thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=516471

I also have a tilt n' turn cake turntable that is gently used that I can swap for as well. Just got my mac daddy cast iron turntable and don't need this one anymore.

I'd be interested in trading for Marans, though BCMs are preferred not exclusive. I'm also interested in Ameraucana eggs preferably Lavs as I have three already and want to work on the type. Also interested in ANY flower/seed, or homemade soaps, jams etc.

Hit me up if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom