You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no i have negative Rep because My son did stuff wrong but I will send first and I have posite feedback on the SCNA
I have
Barred olive eggers I'm getting 4 eggs a day
79428_gdsgfegrd.jpg

79428_ttrdf.jpg

and Show quality partridge silkies but im only getting an egg a day so I can probably do a mix if you want some partridge eggs
First place
79428_dghdsgfdfd.jpg

I want
Game fowl eggs

Serama Eggs

And oegb bantam eggs

Last edited:
I have:
BB Ameraucana eggs
Cherry jam
Seinfeld Scene it game- never played
Books (romance, suspense, etc.)

I want:

Soapmaking supplies (oils, lye, glycerin, molds, dyes, books, etc.)

Last edited:
I have:'
Eggs
Large/ Jumbo size Conturnix eggs available-Colors mixed Tuxedo, Tiebetan, Rosetta, Rosetta tuxedo, Red, Red tuxedo, Brown, Texas Jumbo brown, Golden Manchuran, and white I usually hatch some of all in each batch.

MISC
A Book- Raising you Baby and Child 1-5 years
box of 12 ct brand new 3/4 inch craft wic and bulbs for use to make homemade oil lamps. I bought them they were too small for my project.

Homemade goods-food
Homemade Jams and Jellies- Pear butter, Spiced Strawberry Jam
Pickled- Kosher dill pickles, Banana Pepper rings, Jalepenos pepper rings, Spicy quail eggs
Salsa- Hot

Cosmetics
MaryKay Liquid Timewise Foundations in a variety of colors (i'm in independant Sales)
MaryKay Ultimate Mascara Black

Want:

Turner for Hovabator
Quail egg tray for Turner for Hovabator
Goat Milk Soap
Any Cornish Bantam eggs
Seabright eggs
Spangled, Crele, or Mille fluer OEGB eggs
Deleware eggs

Standard cornish eggs

Last edited:
OH! I have a new watch that I've worn like twice. It's just too fancy for me.
6uxDpl3RoIGb3gSZpEpOxH1g268EP89Av8H1ZxhNEUq64PITAnSGN8onMMHDKFWB6bLT0_S1L3BVuiu8vthIBg8C2R-A2Is7qcgjXam6_hcPyPzxIJT13NsVNRJ3l9DYpgNeaNERu-lnWQwc-aR_UMfgUF2Cg0SlmFVW7WwTfM6tQ1M8kee4-yVc00fX6XLZvKXuQ4GzcQEsH620jOYd3RE6DOc-QtOG3uGue4TK9A7ikyPn_df6sog6DyqrPeHuW1IcVv5M5hb2mcYEAYbGaZH9mO7r9IGJTL1hcCy8yDqzFHx270cd

would trade that for a Brin, Hova 1588 with turner and 12+ hatching eggs? or make me an offer I can't refuse
gig.gif

Quote:
What kind do you want? If you're not picky I have lots.
big_smile.png

I'm not picky, not far from you, and TOTALLY into frizzles, sizzles, fo shizzles my nizzles!

Srsly though I will trade you.
wink.png

Quote:
What kind do you want? If you're not picky I have lots.
big_smile.png

I'm not picky, not far from you, and TOTALLY into frizzles, sizzles, fo shizzles my nizzles!

wink.png

lau.gif
Well, I have plenty of Cochins, a couple are frizzled so that's possible...no sizzles, shizzles, or nizzles though.
gig.gif
And I have EEs and some other mutt layers.
wink.png

Quote:

wink.png

lau.gif
Well, I have plenty of Cochins, a couple are frizzled so that's possible...no sizzles, shizzles, or nizzles though.
gig.gif
And I have EEs and some other mutt layers.
wink.png

LOL! If you have any frizzly wizzlies you can send me, I'd like a dozen of whatever you got sent out around august 1st, and can offer a bunch of stuff!

BOOKS! all 4 of them!
809D4396-orig.jpg

OR pick a perfume, both slightly used but expensive stuff!

silver rain by La Prarie, 50ml or vanille gourmande by laura mercier, also 50ml

9B372997-orig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom