You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have (currently laying) Serama's and Egyptian Fayoumi's.

Serama's

Serama's

FAYOUMI Chicks

Egyptian Fayoumi Roo & Hens

I Want:

Mille Fleur d'Uccles
Sizzles
Frizzled or Sizzled Serama's
Lavender Ameraucana Bantams

I have:
Call ducks
Grey Mallard
Cochins
Silkies
Polish LF
Sebastopols
Showgirls

I want:
Silkies Sq/bq
Cochins Sq/bq
Call ducks sq/bq

None are laying regularly at the time due to the extreme weather we have been seeing here. I prefer to do trades at shows or sales I attend throughout the year.
jumpy.gif

I have paint silkies- will trade for paint silkies
currently breeding paint roo over white, black and splash (i don't think splash is laying)

I have:
Call ducks
Grey Mallard
Cochins
Silkies
Polish LF
Sebastopols
Showgirls

I want:
Silkies Sq/bq
Cochins Sq/bq
Call ducks sq/bq

None are laying regularly at the time due to the extreme weather we have been seeing here. I prefer to do trades at shows or sales I attend throughout the year.
jumpy.gif

I have call ducks eggs. I would trade for sebastopols. I have an ad for eggs listed (so you can see pictures of my calls).

First shows I will be going to will be 4/14 Gateway in Bloomington IN and 5/5 Central IL poultry show in Peoria IL

Last edited:
My sebastopol goose isnt laying at this time, im beginning to wonder what is the age they begin to lay, as she and the gander were both purchased as goslings last spring. I will let you know when she is laying well. I dont think I will be going to shows in IL, I am however planning on attending the lucasville show this year. Normally we travel to nc, ga, ky and of course most shows in tn.

I have call ducks eggs. I would trade for sebastopols. I have an ad for eggs listed (so you can see pictures of my calls).

First shows I will be going to will be 4/14 Gateway in Bloomington IN and 5/5 Central IL poultry show in Peoria IL

I have Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten LF Ameraucana , will trade eggs
I want Lavender LF Ameraucana

Cannot recieve eggs from anyone right now as I do not have my incubators turned on, and I do not have room at this time for any new chicks, but I will soon..hopefully. ; ) I would like to go ahead and put some feelers out there for some of the breeds I will be needing for my future breeding. Some of my breeds are currantly laying, other are not, so I could go ahead and send my eggs to you, and then when I have room for some new chicks I can get some eggs from you.

What I have:

LF:
Pure Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, and Splits
Black Orpington
Coronation & Light Sussex

Bantams:
Lavender Ameraucanas
Lavender & Splash Cochins
Seramas

Also have a large layer flock of purebred and mixed up birds...could give you a good assortment of rainbow eggs.

Also have a trio of Button Quail (Chinese Blue Breasted Quail), and a pair of Snowy Calls (they are not laying yet..)

What I want:
Good quality Splash Cochin Bantams
Call Ducks
Orpingtons of just about any color variety, must be from a good line, please no Hatchery Stock.
Seramas, good lines
LF Ameraucanas
New Hampshires

Will consider other types of poultry, never know what I might agree to! LOL

~ Aspen

I have BBS Ameraucana LF
Black Copper Maran

Laying soon Mottled Bantum Cochins
Georgia giant quail

I want
Lemon Blue Cochins Possibly open to other colors
mandrin or wood duck

Also open to other offers What do you have?

My birds are now laying quite well. MF Cochins ready starting April 14th!!!

Lavender Moderns: Laying well now

Barred Bearded Olive Eggers: None until Spring 2013

BC Marans: Can do orders of 6-12

Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin pen includes 2 MF roos, MF hens and lavender hens.
What I want:

Good silkies, (Non-Hatchery) especially black, paint, cuckoo and lavender, but want all colors as well

Quality Black, Gold laced or other LF or bantam polish

Black Moderns

Midget White Turkey Eggs

Runner Duck eggs - esp. blue, self blue, choc, etc..

or Quality (holderread?) Campbell, or Hookbill duck eggs

Chocolate of anything

Lavender LF Ameraucanas or Mottled Ameraucanas

Bantam Barred Plymouth Rocks SQ stock

Heritage Rhode Island Reds

And maybe other stuff...who knows what I might agree to? I am a chicken addict, so always looking for fun breeds.

Last edited:
Okay, everyone finally started laying and I have my first fertility test batch in the 'bator now, so I'm ready to start lining up some trades!
smile.png

What I Have:
- Call ducks - two main pens, a Magpie pen that will produce Magpies, Anconas, and Bibbeds (Blue AND Black), and a Lilac project pen that will produce Lilacs, Chocolates, Blues, and Blacks. I also have a pen of pure Blue and Black Bibbed, and a Grey/Blue Fawn pair (Blue Fawn drake over Grey hen).
- Dutch Hookbills
- Bantam Cochins - Good quality Columbians, and not-so-good-quality Mille Fleur project.

What I Want:
-
Turkey eggs - any breed!
- Wheaten Marans! Also interested in Black Copper and Blue Copper.
- Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
- Magpie Call ducks (also looking for Pied and very good quality Blue and Black Bibbed)
- Black Tailed Buff Japanese Bantams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom