You Have What I want, I have What you Want Lets Trade. Online Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 lgs with CPU fans installed. They are used but were both purchased in January and ran nonstop until may. Turners not included.

Would like to trade for hatching eggs but open to any offers. Pm me if interested.

I have 2 lgs with CPU fans installed. They are used but were both purchased in January and ran nonstop until may. Turners not included.
Would like to trade for hatching eggs but open to any offers. Pm me if interested.

I didn't have anything particular in mind, but I'm always open to trading for hatching eggs or possibly other chicken items.
To both of you with bators for trade: Would you be interested in SQ Silkie eggs, Mottled Cochin bantam eggs, assorted layer mix eggs, maybe a few mixed duck eggs (Scovies in there too! A chocolate pair), or any combination of these eggs...(sorry, some of my keys aren't working)

I have BLRW, FBCM, Black Orpington(These are split to Lavender),Buff Orpington (If they cooperate) hatching eggs. interested in any of these?

I would definitely be interested in some silkie and mottled cochin eggs for my bator
PM me & we will negotiate egg quantities & ship dates
thumbsup.gif

I could use another incubator if anyone still has one available. I have Swedish Flower Hens and Cream Legbar (small trade on the cream legbar-I've got 2 pairs)

Last edited:
I could use another incubator if anyone still has one available. I have Swedish Flower Hens and Cream Legbar (small trade on the cream legbar-I've got 2 pairs)
what are you offering, I have a little giant with a fan and turner, its used, but it still works great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom