You know its bad when you dream about hatching eggs.

turnerstar31

Songster
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
So I just had to tell you guys my dream. So we had the swap and I traded 6 of my mutt eggs but than a person on byc sent me a bunch of awesome eggs. I got some pheasants and button quail eggs. The best part was that I got these rare chicken eggs called wrinkled
lol.png
now apparently in my dream they are quite exotic but I had a hard time figuring out what they were but I knew they were these awesome chicken eggs lol. Anyway so there I was with all these new eggs and for some reason I had my incubator at the post office set up across from the school that I went to. However it was a LG like the one that I had but I did not want to use it because I was worried about the temp flucs and all and I wanted lots of little ones so I told my mom that I needed to see if I could borrow a friend of mine sportsman. Than I woke up. I thought it was kinda a funny dream still can;t figure out what the wrinkled eggs were thinking maybe they were those darn frizzle silkie creations you all talk about on here lol. And no I don;t want any. I almost gave in a bought some of those evil silkies which I said that I never would but here I am contemplating it lol.

yes i think we have all woken up and ran down to the incubator when there due to hatch, I have a friedn on here who has done the same thing lol.

Back
Top Bottom