You know it's Monday when (warning, extremely random)

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I actually had a pretty good day. Did two BPO's, which other realtors will know what that is, and made $150, which is a lotta Alpaca Chow!! Did vac one room, sort of shut my eyes through the others. Cleaned the ferret cage, played with the ferrets and talked to the finches while I fed them fresh food . . .they are so sweet. My DH split his head open with a 2 x4 last week right about this time, so yes, this day is definitely a better one!!!

Quote:
Boyd, dear, Monday is the best part of the week for a stay-at-home parent! Monday is the day you get to send them all off to school and recoup from the crazy weekend!

It just means one last day for football and beer.

monday is another weekend day for those of us that are semi-retired
smile.png

Had a Bad Day?

I think I've officially become a sign-off nazi. (in order to release engineering, certain parties need to sign off on it, and I'm the one who sends our group engineering to the people that approve it)

I spent my day sending out tactful (for lack of a better word) emails to people that basically said, until you do your job, I can't do anything more with mine.

Anyway. Thank higher spiritual entity.. whoever that may be for you, that Monday is just about over.

Back
Top Bottom