You know you are "Country" when...

Quote:
Not for long - its getting cold!
gig.gif

That was last night.. 47 degrees... It was.... a bit cold.

Side note... if it ever comes up .. never watch a cold fat man in undies and boots run...
tongue.png

Quote:
Not for long - its getting cold!
gig.gif

That was last night.. 47 degrees... It was.... a bit cold.

Side note... if it ever comes up .. never watch a cold fat man in undies and boots run...
tongue.png

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I would have been a sight too, I went out to lock up the critters in my nightie and a hoodie with my gumboots on
lol.png
It was indeed a chilly Iowa fall night last night

Last edited:
When I moved to the "country," I found that people wear Camo for function, not fashion, and that they also name their wine after the fruit or vegetable from which they made it! My SIL told me recently that she had made "grape" wine, and I had to remind her that, in some circles, that would just be called "wine".

Quote:
This .. We used to not HAVE a house key .. and I never took my truck key out of my truck .. LOL.. loved it.

we don't have a house key but we have several truck keys

Quote:
And I thought my shorts, knee-boots, and a shirt with enough holes that it's hard to decide which ones are for the arms was bad :hmm I'm glad I don't live near you!
wink.png

we have lived in our new home almost 2 years and never received the door keys. so i can honestly say they have never been locked! but then again i had all the house keys for the old house and never used them either. you can also run around nekkid with no blinds closed and no one can see you cause you don't have any neighbors .. yeaaaaaa. pets look the other way

Quote:
Oh my word I love you people! Are you living my life? Let me see...we don't lock the house. I think the realtor handed us one when we bought the place but haven't seen it since. We don't lock our vehicles...and you don't wanna know the outlandish things I have worn out to the chickens.

Now I am thinking about my dh's grandparents. Whenever it was time to go to town, Russell would exclaim, "Velma, put your glad rags on, we're goin' to town!"

From time to time I hear the same from my dh, "Penny put your glad rags on, we're going to town!" Actually...come to think of it, when he says it he calls me Velma...

And another... When you go to your office dressed for an important meeting in business suit and to your horror you realize you never took off your muck boots!

Or, you cringe and look "innocently" away when you hear someone in your office exclaim, "WHAT IS THAT TRACKED ALL OVER THE FLOOR!?"

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom