You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

You know you're addicted when all you can think about is chickens and which breed you want to get next. I'm doing that now. I can't go to the feed store without at least looking at the baby chicks.

You know your addicted when:

You hurry up and empty the shipping boxes and burn it before your husband gets home.

When you have to rearrange your incubators so guest can come for dinner.

When you count your chickens everynight to make sure no one is missing and if there is, you are running around in the dark with a flash light trying to find it. Then cry when you can't and realize you miss counted come morning.

Every time the incubator gets low you are filling it up again.

You are trying to figure out what to do with some eggs to allow room for the others to hatch.

You go to the co-op to buy feed, but come home with a breed of chicken you do not have yet.

Your husband asked, don't you have enough chickens and you respond, I don't have that many.

You get on the computer and the first stop is the Hatchery.

You have to add more perches in you coop and also wonder if you have enough nesting boxes.

Last edited:
and you cant take your eyes off a pipped egg for hours and then you start chirping at the egg to make sure that it chirps back

You know you're addicted when you try to hide the new chicks in with the single chick you already had, and hope nobody'll notice
wink.png

When you spend 91.00 on an incubator and turner, then tell your DH that you have to get some more eggs to "try it out and make sure it's working properly"; and You are eyeballing the rare breeds section of the hatchery catelog!

You know your addicted when you shop for chicken harnesses, diapers, and saddles!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have harnesses for chickens?!? Where!!!!

Back
Top Bottom