You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

Quote:
I have found soap molds of chickens that are on my long list of thins to get
smile.png

The little soap chickens can go with the bathroom curtain.
lau.gif

lol It sounds like I will have to tell you when I get chickie soap made
smile.png

You know you're addicted to chickens when you want little chickie soaps for the bathroom, where the brooder box is, along with the rooster shower curtain.

When you start getting upset because you have to take your chicks out of the spare room so your company can come and stay the night. Really who needs company?
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
My chicks are only a few days old.

lol.png
You know your addicted when your new babies need a pocket TV set on just the right channel (no unwholesome talk-shows or content) just cartoons,of course your own TV volume is turned down so low you can't hear it because of the baby monitor on your nightstand for the last 2 month's.
wee.gif
Also make sure there are plenty of toys
jumpy.gif
like small plastic balls, bells and branches from the yard. Make sure your music is on the classical station as well.

Quote:
Hope your talking about the tv being in the coop.
lau.gif

I wish, still babies so have now moved from my office brooder to a kiddie pool in the living room!

Last edited:
You know your addicted when....you have a nightmare about a flesh eating man/chicken zombie with white skin. lol lol lol sad but so very true

You know you're addicted when you see the post for chicken suits elsewhere in this forum, and think about getting some for your chickens.

there is no hope for you if you consider making them yourself!

You know you're addicted when you go out to see your chickens in the morning and hear- "Good morning." "Nice weather." "How ya doing today?" And your friend hears- "Bok bok bok."

Back
Top Bottom