You know your house and life are ruled by pets when...

zookeeptd

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 15, 2012
North Mississippi
You know your house and life are ruled by pets when...
Your cats come to you and let you know their litter box or water bowl need changing, or food dish needs filled. NOW!!
ep.gif
Your dog raises cane cuz something is in THEIR spot on the bed.

Your parrots scream at you or start saying "Is that good?" or give you kisses if you make yourself a P&B sandwhich and don't share.

When you walk out to check on your chickens for the 100th time in a day and they come running to you each time looking for treats.

The bottom shelf of your fridg is owned by rabbit and parrot food.

When you spend more time doing for pets than anything else during time at home and you really don't mind.
love.gif

When I tell the hubby...Don't make me choose between my animals and you!...LOL...hummmmm, doesn't sound good for the hubby. ;)

... When your dog crys because your laptop cord is touching her bed, so in order to make her happy you move to a different seat.

...When you go outside and the chickens are chasing you, and you feel guilty so you go back into the house and bring them some treats.

...You put up a tent so that your special needs chick can be comfy and safe outside even though you know its a pain to put back together.

...You spend a couple hours a day on a chicken forum.
lol.png

When you spend more time getting the animals ready for the day then you do getting yourself ready.
When you rush home to make sure everyone has food and water that is fresh before running any errand even if the errand would have been on route.
When you feel the need to comfort the 120 pound dog who comes to bury his head in your lap because the cat is in his spot on the sofa.
When you make scrambled eggs specially for the dog and oatmeal for the chickens. ( Oatmeal with craisins in it of course.)
When you clean out the dogs toys to get rid of all the torn up ones and the pile looks the same even though you took out a whole kitchen trash bag.

When your Mom and Dad go on a three day trip, Mom calls the babysitter and asks how the chickens are before the kids.

...when the ER doctor tells you you've just had a heart attack and you say, "I can't have a heart attack now--I've got to finish feeding the horses!"

Yep. I really said that!!!

Rusty (who survived in spite of himself!)

celebrate.gif

when my husband thinks I care for my animals more then him and thinks the animals are FIRST and he is after them.

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom