You know your house and life are ruled by pets when...

When your routine after a night shift is this
Give the dog a cuddle
open the door to the catio and let the cats out
give the dog and the cats (all 4) their breakfast
make porridge for the chickens check their water and food
clean the coop out
then go and make my breakfast.

When you stand holding the bathroom door open waiting for the cats, even though you reallyreallyreally have to go because you know that it upsets them for you to close the door and shut them out.

When you stand holding the bathroom door open waiting for the cats, even though you reallyreallyreally have to go because you know that it upsets them for you to close the door and shut them out.
Living alone I gave up shutting the door privacy on the toilet only belongs to cats (according to them)

Living alone I gave up shutting the door privacy on the toilet only belongs to cats (according to them)
What is the deal with cats in the bathroom? I mean, c'mon, I give them complete privacy to use the box, but when I need to go, they want petting, or for faucet to be turned on, or just some attention. Is nothing sacred anymore?
barnie.gif

What is the deal with cats in the bathroom? I mean, c'mon, I give them complete privacy to use the box, but when I need to go, they want petting, or for faucet to be turned on, or just some attention. Is nothing sacred anymore?
barnie.gif
Because you are a sitting target and can't go anywhere until they have had what they want.

When you don't go on vacation because one of your pets is sick/injured.

Back
Top Bottom