You know you're a BYC'er when...

O - budget?

You know you're a BYCer when the boss stops at your desk to ask a question about an issue and you answer with glazed eyes, "just check the ventilation and dust it with DE."

Quote:
O - not that but she asked where I was on a project and I had no clue because I have been on BYC all morning! (NO JOKE just happened!)

You know you're a BYCer when Your living room resembles the hatchery with all the different rubbermaid containers of chicks and ducks and you are thinking of going into business!

0 - My Hubby has only "allowed" (i.e. gave up on complaining about) one incubator in the house

You know your a byc'er when you have proof to show your spouce there is someone worse than you when it comes to the number of birds you have.

Quote:
O- no ducks, but chickens in the closet!!

You know you're a BYCer when you have a stack of cloths to drape over everything so the chicks in the brooder can come out to play!

You know you're a BYCer when you have a stack of cloths to drape over everything so the chicks in the brooder can come out to play!

X (old sheets from the thrift store rather than clothes)

You know you are a BYCer when your pantry is divided into sections and one is labeled "For The Girls - Hands Off"

Last edited:
You know you are a BYCer when your pantry is divided into sections and one is labeled "For The Girls - Hands Off"
O

You know your a BYCer when you can recognize all your chickens by name.

you know you're a BYCer when you watch "Old Yeller" and "Homeward Bound" and start guessing the breed of chickens that are in the scenes lmao...from what you have learned in the "what breed is this?" thread.

yes I did this, just this week..... yelled out "ooo look a bunch of barred rocks!!" and " hey a silkie, I think!?" it was the main focus of the movies for me, what to figure out what kind of chickens those were, and Hubby just laughed at the fact that I was more interested in the chickens that appeared in the movies, than the movie itself.
D.gif
pop.gif

Last edited:
O
You know you're a BYC-er when you don't have any chickens yet, so you envy you little sister's stuffed rooster.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom