1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

You know you're a BYC'er when....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, Apr 18, 2009.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    You're sitting at a wedding, something irritates you and you think, "I cant wait to get home and find the Pet Peeve thread on BYC to post about this!" [​IMG]

How do you know you're a BYC'er?

2. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    lol...i will have to think on this....

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

When you purposely move to another home so you can have more chickens, take pics and ooh and ahh over them.

4. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

When you brave heavy rain, and quarter sized hail to go and make sure every one is a okay!

5. Migizi

Migizi Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2008
    Your at the computer and mom says [​IMG] you must get off you can't resist getting one last post on the forrum! [​IMG]

6. funkychicken

funkychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    East Texas
    when you have a midnight run to the coop because you just realized that you didnt say goodnight!![​IMG]

7. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    When you have to check every thread , page by page just to be sure everyone on here is safe, happy or needing of help.

8. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    When someone calls you about chickens here in Texas and you know the person they bought eggs from in Penn. = Hink [​IMG] just from their name.................... [​IMG]

9. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    You actually think your friend will be INTERESTED when you tell them how your chickies are doing.... [​IMG]

10. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Oh, another one! You have Easy Garden and BYC both open so you can read one while the other one loads.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by