You might be a crazy chicken lady/gent if...Go on, post yours!

baby chicken in a bra? interrupt eating?? Now we're getting crazy here... I've put a baby chicken under my shirt before, and I do believe I missed out on a meal here and there. CRAZY!

Every shed, playhouse, small building I see... I say... "That would make a good chicken coop."

My hubby thinks I am nuts, but that's okay... my chickens make me happy... people... not so much.

D

I just tried to save the life of a very weak young chick by tucking it into my cleavage whilst I napped, so it could be kept warm and rest where its brooder mates wouldn't stomp all over it. Sadly, it didn't make it. It was okay the day before, but during the night it did a stupid chick thing and got itself trapped in a small opening, one wing and its head, all night long. By the time I discovered it, it was too weak (even with sugar water for energy).

And I didn't feel at all odd about keeping a chick there. If it pooped, well, I am perfectly capable of cleaning myself.

1-The stay at home Wife keeps saying "NOOOO chickens, honey, PLEASE I have enough to do!!!" for 3 years straight finally says *yes...SIGH* and then claims them as her own after a few months of taking care of them and even cruises Craigslist daily for more.....
caf.gif

2-The stay at home Wife texts hubby at least once a day with "Guess what the chickens did earlier....."
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom