You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics
I stopped to get my hair trimmed after church, and commented that I hoped the rain would let up a bit so I could get the nannies their shots and trim their feet before the football game. From the look on the stylists face I guess she hasn't heard everything yet. :D

I stopped to get my hair trimmed after church, and commented that I hoped the rain would let up a bit so I could get the nannies their shots and trim their feet before the football game. From the look on the stylists face I guess she hasn't heard everything yet.
big_smile.png
That must've been 10 days ago. Couldn't have been this past Sunday; only one team showed up for the game.

Well, I spent a lot of my weekend cleaning out fence rows and doing chores.

My redneck moment for the weekend was using a come along to lift a round bale on my bale buggy because the winch is history, and. I can't afford to replace it right now..

Last edited:
Well, I spent a lot of my weekend cleaning out fence rows and doing chores.

My redneck moment for the weekend was using a come along to lift a round bale on my bale buggy because the winch is history.
DYK that I used to get 800lb round bales off my truck with a pipe through the center, sticking out of both ends far enough to slip a loop over, with the rope passing behind a Sassafras tree? Then it was simply a matter of driving away.

DYK that I could fit 3 of those bales in the bed of my p/u truck?

Wrong thread, I know, but did't want to bother changing it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom