You Might Be Chicken Obsessed If.......

Quote:
lucky XD

tiny, the hen in my avatar, she's got a crippled foot and a blind eye so she has to live inside so she has a cage in my bedroom. she's a total sweetheart, tho, and really quiet, so it's mostly okay with my mom
wink.png
lau.gif

When all you want for Valentines day is 30 baby chicks. check
And all I want with our income tax *(besides paying bills) is a pressure caner cooker to can broth.

If you request any bit of food leftovers that your chickens like or may be willing to try

If your younger siblings AND friends AND teachers ask you any questions about chickens whatsoever and you can tell them the answer

If your chickens run to the patio and start trying to peck at the door when they see you through it

Oh man. i thought i was goin' crazy. I told my squawking chickens to be quiet and they stopped screaming. then i told then they could talk again and they started cluckin. They some how managed to open the feed bags becuase every morning when i go out there i fing they pulled the little string of the top of the bag... Chickens are just streaking with intelligances ....... Geez if they understand human language what if they want to like... take over my house or something? and why stop there when they can have the whole village? I keep them in my basement they could be plotting right now........

Back
Top Bottom