You People Are ALL CRAZY & NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

redhotchick

Chirping
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Fort Worth
Really people,What would make you want a dumb stinky chicken? Well other then to eat. You spend all this money on a coop.You have to buy feed,feeders,water dispensers,fencing,ect... It attracks perditors into your yard.I have read posts where you just sit there & watch them like they were your kids playing outside. How you clean thier coop,feeders,& water everyday. Do you really have time for that? GET A LIFE!!! Its just weird to me to think anyone would think of a chicken as a pet.Chickens are for deep fryin & tacos! Anyway,just had to say all of this.Its been on my mind.

You had to know I was describing & talking to myself!!!!!!!!!!!
IAM HOOKED & THIS IS OUR NEW LIFESTYLE!!!!!!
Here is a few pics of our new family members
yardbirds015.jpg

yardbirds006.jpg

yardbirds021.jpg

yardbirds010.jpg

I do all the things you posted. But hey, I am chicken nuts! I used to think chickens were just stupid birds. They aren't. They each have their own personalities and are fun to watch. I love my girls and they love me in return.

Yours are beautiful!

Quote:
HAHA! im glad i read all the way to the end of your post! Because I was about to get real angry and send you a loooong pm lol:D

Yep we are all crazy! One good thing that all of us don't have are drug and alcohol problems that would hurt us. Chickens are perfect therapy!

Back
Top Bottom