You'll Never Believe This!!!!

It will be worth the wait....as much as my friends protested at listening to the garble...they all call me regularly for chicken updates....and even the casual friend always asks how the chickens are doing....I'm just so happy I could hear the first crow...if that's what you can call it then.......had no CLUE it could happen so early...and here I thought Ese the manliest of mighty men

wee.gif
That's awesome! My roo is 11 weeks and has only in the last few days even begun standing tall like a roo. As far as he's concerned, he's just a prettier version of one of the girls
gig.gif

Oh good god....THe first time I saw him jump on a wood stump and crow...I almost fell over laughing....it was the first time he'd jumped on something to crow...and it had to be a stump.//... yes the little F%%%%$#@@R will choose when and where he crows... but he does it perfectly and breaks my heart on a daily basis with the romantic side of his nature......I'm worse than a cat or dog lady....and let me tell you...the men love that rooster@!!!!

Back
Top Bottom