You'll Never Belive What Dh & I Bought Today

Sugar Sand Farm

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
North Florida
Dh and I wnet to town and bought ARE YOU READY FOR THIS a 65 inch flat screen TV with its stand and a blue ray DVD player to match. I know it sounds crazy with so many people giving up watching TV but we live in a small town 1 theater that plays movies geared to the kids, We can't travel much becasue of the animals so we decided to spoil ourselves and get something really nice for us. They deliver and set it up tomorrow I can't wait.

wee.gif

pop.gif

We have a big 52 inch i believe flat screen and there is nothing better than snuggle time on the couch and watching a good movie in High Definition! We dont get to go on many vacations either so the boob tube is our Va-K!

Quote:
Ours is called a Moxy box with our cable company, and you can add an external hard drive to them for more space(didn't know if you were aware of that or not we added a 350 GB) space gets used pretty quick on one, esp if you have kids who like to save stuff... When they brought them and started the HD thing hubby had to go get himself a 32" flatscreen. Then we have a 52" of the older model(non HD). The moxys used to both have a DVD player but now we are down to one because of the last storms we had blowing out one and the cable co. doesn't carry the DVD kind anymore so they brought a regular Moxy box...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom