Young chicken limping and not eating or drinking.

Does your feed store have Nutri Drench? Or vitamins/electrolytes? It could be a vitamin deficiency, what kind of feed are you feeding her? Is the "only" issue she's having is limping? Did you check under her feet, does she have any "scabs" which would mean bumble foot?

Does your feed store have Nutri Drench? Or vitamins/electrolytes? It could be a vitamin deficiency, what kind of feed are you feeding her? Is the "only" issue she's having is limping? Did you check under her feet, does she have any "scabs" which would mean bumble foot?
yessss this is what i was talking about earlier i couldn't think of what it was called

No, her feet are perfect. That's the first thing I looked for. I'm not sure about any vitamin supplements. I have a human grade vitamin and mineral liquid that I use for wildlife. Or colloidal silver. Will that be beneficial? Also, I would like to worm her as she has never been wormed. The only wormer I have is ivomec for sheep. I don't know the concentration as the vet just gave it to me in an unlabelled bottle.

What are you feeding her? Does that vitamin contain riboflavin & Vit E, selenium? Or any Poultry Vitamin/Electrolye from the feed store. No clue about the colloidal silver. You'll need to call your Vet for the dose, I'm not certain but think it maybe 0.1ml for 2.2#

What are you feeding her? Does that vitamin contain riboflavin & Vit E, selenium? Or any Poultry Vitamin/Electrolye from the feed store. No clue about the colloidal silver. You'll need to call your Vet for the dose, I'm not certain but think it maybe 0.1ml for 2.2#
There's a post above where I've said what I feed them. Yes, it contains all those three plus many more. Should I add a tiny bit of that into her water?

Sorry, missed that ... Grower is good. You could mix up some of it, wet it to make a mush & add boiled egg yolk to it. I'm not familiar with that vitamin but it's worth a try, just make sure it does NOT contain IRON. I've used the baby vitamin PolyVisol with out iron....a drop on the side of it's beak 3x day.

Okay, thanks.
Sorry, missed that ... Grower is good. You could mix up some of it, wet it to make a mush & add boiled egg yolk to it. I'm not familiar with that vitamin but it's worth a try, just make sure it does NOT contain IRON. I've used the baby vitamin PolyVisol with out iron....a drop on the side of it's beak 3x day.

This is her poo

Attachments

• DSC_0186.JPG
    DSC_0186.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom