Young chicken limping and not eating or drinking.

I haven't seen her poop yet. I'll go outside and see if there's any where she has been laying.
good..if she hasn't pooped by now i would be a little worried.You can get this stuff at the store i cant think of what its called right now but it goes in there water and helps give them a boost oh sav a chick i think its called

good..if she hasn't pooped by now i would be a little worried.You can get this stuff at the store i cant think of what its called right now but it goes in there water and helps give them a boost oh sav a chick i think its called
I'm in Australia so it's a little difficult for me to find treatments that are used in America and other places. What does it mean if she hasn't pooped?

i
I'm in Australia so it's a little difficult for me to find treatments that are used in America and other places. What does it mean if she hasn't pooped?
it could mean alot of different things.Do you have a tractor supply or place that you can buy stuff from Where do you buy her food from?

I buy her food from a local feed store. They don't have a lot of stuff though. I think I'm going to call the vets. They might have something I can give her.
Thats probably a good idea..you can put a little sugar in the water it will help give her a boost also maybe give her some scrabbled eggs for extra protein mealworms are a good treat to.What do you feed her?

Okay, I will put sugar in her water. I'm giving her pullet grower and a seed/grain mix. They have free reign of the yard so she eats many grubs too.
Thats probably a good idea..you can put a little sugar in the water it will help give her a boost also maybe give her some scrabbled eggs for extra protein mealworms are a good treat to.What do you feed her?

Back
Top Bottom