Young male Button noise

Just witnessed my male trying to get on top of his girlfriend. She was laying down for him, chirping. That is a good sign, right? The other two pairs still do nothing and live happily together as a foursome.

Just witnessed my male trying to get on top of his girlfriend. She was laying down for him, chirping. That is a good sign, right? The other two pairs still do nothing and live happily together as a foursome.
Yes they also some times make the male submit too lol some times it looks a lil rough they grab the neck and do a bagman wings out glide pose and pull them back

I separated my foursome today because I want my silvers to pair up. Now they are non stop crying for each other. Should I leave them together? I am worried that they will start fighting at some point when I am not home.

Edit: Never mind, put them back together because my brown hen and her mate wouldn't stop trying to get back to their friends. All four are happy now.

Last edited:
I separated my foursome today because I want my silvers to pair up. Now they are non stop crying for each other. Should I leave them together? I am worried that they will start fighting at some point when I am not home.

Edit: Never mind, put them back together because my brown hen and her mate wouldn't stop trying to get back to their friends. All four are happy now.
Mine crow once in a while and "talk" to each other, are you sure you paird up the right mates they might have picked for them selfs already

I haven't seen any mating rituals or actual mating yet. They all hang out with each other all the time. The white-brown female (sorry I am terrible with Button colors) was calling and my silver female answered, my silver male answered, the black male from her cage answered. My silver female started calling back and everybody answered again. This went on for 2 hours. The white-brown female seemed really stressed out, pacing around endlessly.

They are all piled up now in one corner. Guess they are all late bloomers...

I haven't seen any mating rituals or actual mating yet. They all hang out with each other all the time. The white-brown female (sorry I am terrible with Button colors) was calling and my silver female answered, my silver male answered, the black male from her cage answered. My silver female started calling back and everybody answered again. This went on for 2 hours. The white-brown female seemed really stressed out, pacing around endlessly.

They are all piled up now in one corner. Guess they are all late bloomers...
They sound about right i kept savi Vladimir shana mina and alucard all together for a long time untill vlad who was a couple weeks older and savi younger then her stated trying to mate but untill then even with vlad laying a egg before the mating they were all fine

Back
Top Bottom