Young, not-laying quail can't stand up! Help!

i
Does one leg seem worse than the other? Does/can she extend and retract both legs? If a bird slips a tendon, they will often waddle on the hocks like your video. To check if the tendon has slipped, hold the hock (knee) between your thumb and index finger like you are pinching a pencil gently. Twist it gently like you are rolling the pencil between your fingers. If the tendon slipped, you will feel it snap back into place, like rolling a rubber band into a notch. If the tendon slipped it will probably continue to slip, even after it’s been put in place.
I will check it. Idk if she can extend and rretract them. I've only seen her walking on the hocks and sometimes she lies on her side a bit

I forgot to tell - both legs seem same. I gave her and the rest of quails some vitamins for parrots. I mixed it with their feed.

She is not better nor worse. She got used to the hospital cage. I checked her legs and no wounds on her knees fortunatelly. And by biggest i meant that she is WAY bigger than other of my quails.

She's acting pretty normal today, i put her to the rest and except rooster chasing her and other hens everything was okay. However one hen went crazy and started to peck others, she even pecked rooster which was running away from her in panic.

Back
Top Bottom