Young Poultry Fanciers chat thread

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOASHDKJWMGTSB
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

While we were away in st louis my dad put our Billy in with all the other goats (he is still at home taking care of all the animals)
MORE BABIES!!!! we already know that three have been bred so i am waaayyyy too excited for it to be true!!! :D :D :D
Oh yay!! Can't wait to see the babies! :D

I am gonna get too see my chicks on saturday!!!! :D
im so excited!! I left the incubator at home with my dad when i left for st louis bc i didnt think they would hatch when suddenly as soon as i got there my dad said they had pipped. O.O *mad at self*
sO MY DAD IS BRINGING THEM HERE ON SATRDAY!!! and at night we facetime and i get to see him playing with them
2665.png

haha he tried to say he isnt in love with them but i see right past that when he brings them both up to share his dinner xD
I let him name them bc after all he is taking care of them. Since one if black and one is white he named them Salt and Pepper LOLOL
just two and a half more days!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I am gonna get too see my chicks on saturday!!!! :D
im so excited!! I left the incubator at home with my dad when i left for st louis bc i didnt think they would hatch when suddenly as soon as i got there my dad said they had pipped. O.O *mad at self*
sO MY DAD IS BRINGING THEM HERE ON SATRDAY!!! and at night we facetime and i get to see him playing with them
2665.png

haha he tried to say he isnt in love with them but i see right past that when he brings them both up to share his dinner xD
I let him name them bc after all he is taking care of them. Since one if black and one is white he named them Salt and Pepper LOLOL
just two and a half more days!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Yay! :D Aw cute names!

Ugh, I have to bring all my rabbits inside this weekend and reinforce the chicken coop. Stupid hurricane is coming with the possibility of a Nor'easter collision. Great.

Back
Top Bottom