Your Celebrity Crush

Quote:
smile.png

For the most part, I think celebrities are narcissistic boobs, HOWEVER, I make this exception:

38335_brian_14.jpg

love.gif
He makes my heart go pitter-patter(ssshhhhh don't tell my DH!).

The guy on Bones . . . .just love him. And I can't spell his last name. I was a Michael Landon fan all my life; was devastated when he died. My DH looked so much like him when he was younger, I teased him that I married him because he looked so much like ML . . .also love Pierce Bronson, Chris Noth, and Jeff Goldblum. I LOVE him in the Jurassic Park movies. Just watched The Lost World Saturday because I hurt my back and was trying to give it a rest. Dang 40 pound bag of dog food~did me in for Easter Week-end for sure.

Quote:
No way? For real??

I can't help it, she's a beautiful mess. My wife knows it and points out everytime she's on tv. She got me good last week. Told me I better hurry, cuz she was on TV, wrapped in a towel and looked really cute. Little did she say it was the parent trap from the 80's and she was like 6
rant.gif

PS, I know I am like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay older than her, but she's so flawed... A beautiful mess.

Last edited:
Boyd wrote: She got me good last week. Told me I better hurry, cuz she was on TV, wrapped in a towel and looked really cute. Little did she say it was the parent trap from the 80's and she was like 6

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom