Your Chicken Pictures Needed For The BYC 2012 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Quote:
Not even time to vote yet, but I vote for this one...and I haven't even got one in yet..this is beautiful! The Roo that is, either in the sunset, or sunrise...like to think sunrise.
smile.png

Yes, I agree. This rooster shot is nice!

Here Is One of My Pictures the other one well I'm searching for it.

This is King Kong, Toe-Toe and Pickles he just has a lot of names, King Kong is 2 years old and a Black Jersey Giant. The got his nickname toe- Toe because he seems to have an extra toe and Pickles I still can't figure that one out.
53739_dscn8862_-_copy.jpg

That is my d'Uccle Flipper with his two Polish buddies, Beethoven and Mozart (still not sure of gender).

I went back to my post on page 26 and changed one of my entries.

Also, I would rather have this photo as an entry, but it's dimensions are only 1024 x 768. If that size is o.k., could someone let me know----I think it's a neat, clear pic. of roosters behaving naturally. You can really see the emotion in their eyes.

64357_goatsflowers_116.jpg

I've received a few emails regarding clarification regarding granting BYC license to use the photos. Here is some more detail:

We are very sensitive and careful about respecting copyright of other peeps' work. We want to make sure we have explicit permission to use the photo for the calendar and for other BYC related uses.

We won't sell or give away your image to 3rd parties.

You retain your ownership of the image and can use it however you want. You're simply granting us use of the image for BYC related purposes.

Hope that helps!

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic submissions!!

Wow, Rob. I cannot believe how many wonderful photos have been submitted already. This is going to be the bestest chicken calendar EVER
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom