Ended Your Chicken Pictures Needed For The BYC 2013 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Happy Chicken Butt
It's no secret that I absolutely adore chicken fannies... They are the cutest things ever!
This is one of my girls Pumpkin doing a little happy dance after getting a big worm.

My name is Picton - so called because I was 'picked on' by the other chickens until I got some exclusive TLC from my human family and am now happily reintegrated with the other hens. But I still like to sneak inside and take a look at the computer. By the way, like all the other hens in my flock, we're all re-homed battery chickens! Wish more people would give us this good life.

Last edited:
My calendar pic submissions: Pictures of a very good mother... :) Top pic..sometimes there's just not enough wingspan... Bottom pic was taken while waiting on junior to hatch... Mom was showing the early hatchers how to eat while patiently waiting on the last pipped egg to hatch.

This is Roadrunner, my little Bantam 'stray' chicken. He enjoys hanging out in the mancave, watching NASCAR and eating bologna sandwiches. Roadrunner needs a girlfriend. The Rhode Island Red hens will not have a thing to do with him. Is there a singles service for handsome roosters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom