Your choices this Election Day.

You and Eenie yell at me through PMs every time I do something idiotic, remember?
big_smile.png
Then the mods come and spell out why I need to not do the idiotic thing.

Fortunately, I haven't really done anything idiotic for a long time. At least, not on BYC.
tongue2.gif

I think I found your problem. You read your PM's

pop.gif

You and Eenie yell at me through PMs every time I do something idiotic, remember?
big_smile.png
Then the mods come and spell out why I need to not do the idiotic thing.

Fortunately, I haven't really done anything idiotic for a long time. At least, not on BYC.
tongue2.gif

I feel so left out - the mods never yell at me and I seldom get any angry PM's... Well I did once, but it got out of hand, so I had to end it. LOL But seriously, I guess I don't have enough of an edge... I wish I could enjoy getting in a bit of trouble once in a while, but I chicken out.

I feel so left out - the mods never yell at me and I seldom get any angry PM's... Well I did once, but it got out of hand, so I had to end it. LOL But seriously, I guess I don't have enough of an edge... I wish I could enjoy getting in a bit of trouble once in a while, but I chicken out.

It's not so much that I enjoy it as it is that I post before I stop to think, "Wait a minute, I think this violates a rule." I've been doing better, though. And, of course, by the time I clue in that I probably shouldn't have posted a thread, it's already descended into a furious political argument that could cause inexperienced moderators to descend into gibbering madness.

It's not so much that I enjoy it as it is that I post before I stop to think, "Wait a minute, I think this violates a rule." I've been doing better, though. And, of course, by the time I clue in that I probably shouldn't have posted a thread, it's already descended into a furious political argument that could cause inexperienced moderators to descend into gibbering madness.

I don't even really know the rules and apparently I can't even break them out of ignorance, let alone deliberately! LOL

Back
Top Bottom