Your favorite duck

I hate to have favorites but my Rocky is definitely my favorite! He was hatched with a deformed beak but it doesn’t stop him from being the life of the party. He’s always first to greet me and I always chuckle whenever he tries to mate with the girls.

Attachments

• 5E368283-96D2-4150-A556-DA229746CEA8.png
    5E368283-96D2-4150-A556-DA229746CEA8.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 5
Fat Louie is the Muscovy drake - he reminds me of a mob boss in the movies and he struts like he is an almighty important guy, TB and Lady and Muscovy hens and Thelma is a pekin. I SOOOOOOO hope Louie "got" Thelma and I get a cross duckling. I know it will be sterile, but I saw one and it was super cool looking. 10 - 14 days till (potential) hatching. I tried to candle the 16 eggs, some are certainly fertile, others probably not. But I am Lady do her parenting thing

Fat Louie is the Muscovy drake - he reminds me of a mob boss in the movies and he struts like he is an almighty important guy, TB and Lady and Muscovy hens and Thelma is a pekin. I SOOOOOOO hope Louie "got" Thelma and I get a cross duckling. I know it will be sterile, but I saw one and it was super cool looking. 10 - 14 days till (potential) hatching. I tried to candle the 16 eggs, some are certainly fertile, others probably not. But I am Lady do her parenting thing

Attachments

• Fat louie May 2020.jpg
    Fat louie May 2020.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 2
  • TB Lady and Thelma.jpg
    TB Lady and Thelma.jpg
    692.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom