Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Avoid your neighbors for a week

• Decide to invent a beak muzzle

• Complain about this on

• Total voters
Dang, I hit the wrong button and the thread displayed before I was done with it!

The last part was "complain about this on BYC". Nuts, I had more options too!

Last edited:
LOL, a "None of the Above" option might have been good for those of us (like me) whose hens are in the minority and make no sounds at all when laying or greeting the sunrise or whatever.

Seriously. I have 2 Australorps and a Black Sex Link and I keep expecting to hear them announce that they're laying their egg and . . . nothing.

Which is fine by me! And quite frankly right now nobody would be able to hear the pullets even if they were shrieking because of the new fence construction on one side (power saws, etc) and the tree trimming going on in the yard of the foreclosed house on the other side, and the constant yelling of children playing in the alley.

It will be interesting to re-visit this in winter, because of course nobody will be out and about as much or doing construction/home/yard improvements, and the kids won't be outside playing nearly as much, *and* sound travels very well across snow covered landscapes.

We'll see!

Whitewater

Quote:
I wish I could edit the darn poll. It won't let me back in to finish the rest of the choices I had in mind. (I would add "Get 5 roosters so nobody can hear the hens"!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom