Your Mood Guides Your Music

Marisela ia another great vocalist with a very sweet voice. You can enjoy this music even if you do not understand the words. I for one do not really track what the words are in a song regardless if I understand the lingo or not. I just let it enter my mood.
This is a long collection of 36 GREATES HITS. NAVIGATE TO WHATEVER PART SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU. :thumbsup

I know I am switching gears now. The following is video with a freaking message. It is eye opening for sure. Cant help liking Black Sabbath since that is what I grew up on. Can still recall driving, and listening to those 8tracks.

I do have to make a notation what I said in post #32.:lau
Caveman does not want to be caught as a liar. :old
There are a few exceptions to when I do listen to the words. The following, I actually memorized the words. When It plays, I sing along.:lau
Hope neighbors do not overhear me.......... They may be tempted to call in medical personnel.

Here is another one of those rare exceptions that I do follow the words. :lau
Caveman does not kill anything.PERIOD. Mosquitos and flies excluded. Many here sly out by using the term "dispatch"
I'm not sure I could dispatch Big Ben.
big_ben_.png
@Farmer Connie I know you have your hands full.....:barnie This is the melody that comes to the rescue.

Fat Bottomed Girls, by Queen

Oh good, i am not the only one who gets songs stuck in their head! I try to change mine daily so i don't get in a rut.
I once had "I Want to Hold Your Hand" stuck in my hand for about a week straight. It was awful. I was singing the stupid song non-stop.

Back
Top Bottom