Your Mood Guides Your Music

Me too! They’re great and great live. I don’t quite have a playlist though LOL but I do have a Christian playlist on Spotify haha
I found some of their live concerts on YouTube.
They're great live. I actually tend to like the live versions of their songs better.
I really like and appreciate what they're promoting. I think it's awesome.
I was shocked when I found out how much they really care about us women. It brought me to tears. I was like, "wow, someone really truly cares about me and sees me as priceless".
I've never in my whole life heard a man say such nice things about women or stick up for them like that.
They're doing absolutely wonderful! They need more recognition.
They've made such a huge difference in my life!
God bless them!!!

Last edited:
I found some of their live concerts on YouTube.
They're great live. I actually tend to like the live versions of their songs better.
I really like and appreciate what they're promoting. I think it's awesome.
I was shocked when I found out how much they really care about us women. It brought me to tears. I was like, "wow, someone really truly cares about me and sees me as priceless".
I've never in my whole life heard a man say such nice things about women or stick up for them like that.
They're doing absolutely wonderful! They need more recognition.
They've made such a huge difference in my life!
God bless them!!!

Awwww that is awesome! :hugs :hugs :hugs

right now really enjoying sabaton. really respect how they make songs based on history and the losses and suffering of warfare.
but this song is amazing both the story and the song. (100 Russians attacked by poison gas rise again and charge 7000 troops of the German army in WW1 if am correct)
this one gives me goose bumps. with the lyrics "hundred men, charge again, die again"

Back
Top Bottom