Your one indulgence...

Good coffee beans. We stopped going for coffee out when we both lost 20% of our pay, so we bought a all in one pot/grinder machine.

Me and Dh are Royal Crown whiskey, WOW , Treat for the animals and we try and get the kids a new toy or book or little something once a month. Lucky we arn't really tight for money but do budget and if over that we live without these items.

beer...here too. I think it is getting the most votes so far.
big_smile.png

Homemade ice cream.

About the only reason to buy cream and vanilla beans these days.

But hey, but when the people you love can be made happy for so little, isn't it worth it?

Chai Ice Cream = the best stuff ever. Next time I make it, I'm going to make my husband observe and write down the ingredients so I can share the recipe.

Also, if anyone knows were I can buy plant able seeds for cardamon plants. they would be much appreciated. Or live cardamon plants, those would be great too. I really don't want to have to fly back to California to get them.

Quote:
For both hubby and I, at least one day every month or so where we have no responsibilities. He can go do whatever his day, and I can go do whatever my day.

It does wonders for our sanity.

Quote:
Ohhh Gray Dragon I'll take back what I said about ninjas and pirates if you'll share the chai ice cream recipie with me.
Okay my live without indulgence. I have two and believe me they were a must have even when DH was out of work for 5 months. I made sure we made these work. Coffee, good coffee. Not instant or maxwell house type and Acrylic nails. I'm "grumpy" without my coffee and I bang my hands around alot at work so the nails help protect the cuticals and fingers. Justified? For me it was.

Back
Top Bottom