Your thoughts on master bedroom(pics added)

Quote:
Thay was one of my thoughts. But the door on the right is a small walk in closet. Tried moving that around and couldn't come up with anything workable.

Birdnutz, where the heck did you find a bedspread? Can you believe that I have been unable to find one--only comforters. Sorry to be off subject, but I got excited to see your bedspread!
wee.gif

I found the white one at a yard sale last year. They do have them on ebay also. I know what your talking about though. They're not something you can find in the stores.

I love the idea. Just be sure to insulate for sound between the theater room and your bedroom. And check to see how much noise comes down from above and insulate as necessary. How will you be heating your new bedroom and bath?

Can't wait to see the "After" pictures
wink.png

I like the idea! and I doubt it would be that much colder than the rest of the house in the winter if it is hooked up to the same heating system. in fact I'd expect that all the soil would insulate it to a degree. I've heard that underground homes are cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.

Last edited:
Quote:
The bear is my DH's. LOL He saw it at a garage sale and just had to have it. Try bringing home a 6 ft. bear home in a single cab pickup some time!
I think I have DH convinced to go for it now. time to start looking for pics and floor plans!

Several years ago I partitioned my walkout basement into a laundry room, exercise room, large cedar lined walkin closet, utily closet, large master suite and a bathroom with a two person spa tub. Now if I could quit falling asleep in my recliner and go downstairs it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom