Your Votes Needed - Help Us Rank BYC Chicken Coops!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Task completed! Now to tally the results!

62380_more_coop_photos_004.jpg

We need your help in rating and ranking the chicken coops submitted in our recent chicken coop page contest.

Once we have the pages ranked and sized, we'll add them to our chicken coop pages on BYC!

Here are the steps:

Click this link to be taken to the review page: http://crowdflower.com/judgments/mob/90545

Enter your email address (this is to help make sure you don't get the same coops over and over again)
You'll be given 4 links to coop pages to review. You'll need to answer two simple questions:

1) Rank the coop page on a scale of 1 - 5 (1 = not your favorite, and 5 = your absolute favorite). NOTE: Your are rating the quality of the PAGE not the coop. Your review should be based on the quality of information and pictures, not how pretty the coop is.
2) Determine the size of the coop (1 = tractor, 2 = small, 3 = medium, 4 = large)

When you are don, click submit. You'll get 4 more coops to rank and you can keep going or quit when you can't handle any more coop goodness.
big_smile.png

Once we've received at least 10 ratings per coop page the system will let us know that the job is complete.

If you have any problems or questions, post them here!

NOTE: To clarify: We don't expect any members to go through all the coops on their own! Review as many as you are willing and able (even if it is just 4) but don't feel like you have to go through them all!

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Page won't load for me :(

I tried!

eta : It's loading now. I think it was my inet connection. Gonna go vote on some coops!

Last edited:
One of the coops that I was rating had a first page, plus three more pages. However, the links to the other three pages were broken. Because I could not rank that coop, I could not submit the rankings for the others either.

So, my email address is now recognized and I was given pages to rate.

But here is a question; one of the coop pages had lots of descriptive text and apparently lots of photos. The photos are hosted on a "free" site and are stating "temporarily unavailable". I am assuming this is due to bandwidth restrictions and possibly because they are getting a lot of views due to being rated. Or maybe, they have been taken down/removed.

What to do in such a situation?

Great question. Unfortunately in those cases the page will tend to get a low score. This is why in the contest rules we require that the coops have images hosted at BYC so this doesn't happen.
sad.png

Problems here too. I judged the 1st coop submission and decided to judge the rest later. When I clicked the link and submitted my email verification it said this:

Sorry - you cannot work on this task

Sorry, you are not qualified for this job. We are always adding new jobs and would love to have your help. Please return to the list of available tasks and find another one you would like to try.

I'm offended! :gig

Back
Top Bottom