YouTube Channels I Like

White House On The Hill

I don't like them because they mistreat their animals. They let their kids chase the chickens and other animals just for the fun of it, stressing them out. They also catch the chickens roughly in nets (witch I personally don't agree with). Take this video for example. They are scaring the emu by screaming every time it tries to enter the pool. Also read the comments.

Justin Rhodes

He has a very small chicken coop on wheels. Every morning he picks it up by the handle and drags it across the pen, with all the chickens bouncing and bumping inside. When he opens the door chickens poor out like they'll never stop coming.

*slightly graphic - read this next part at your own risk* The day I stopped watching his channel was when he let out all the chickens and then looked into the coop. (fyi feathers and dirt everywhere). He saw a dead chicken way in the back and had his little kid crawl in there and get it. He showed it on camera and talked about it like it was nothing. ".....yeah, it looks like he's been in there for about a week." *shows kid* "it's rotting already. go throw this in the woods."

Edited to add: He also feeds his chickens scraps, and that's it. At least, last time I watched his videos. He also doesn't care that he gives them oranges and onions, etc

Back
Top Bottom