1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Youtube.com

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    How do I make a slide show with pictures, words and music? Does anyone know? I've seen other sites that you can make them and publish them on but I want it on youtube since they get more traffic.

Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

2. firechicken

firechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Covington, GA
    I have used windows movie maker that came with windows XP. It's a really easy program to learn.

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    You need software to put it all together.

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Really.........xp has movie maker [​IMG] I never knew.........I have xp........geesh........I am so NOT a puter nerd........ [​IMG]

5. Royicus

Royicus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Yep, Start -> All Programs -> Windows Movie Maker.

This is on Windows XP SP2. Probably the cheapest way to do it, since you already have it.

6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Ok I figured it out! You can make them on photobucket!!! I made a slide show of pictures with words and music!!!

NOW the problem is I can't figure out how to save it to my computer to be able to upload it onto Youtube.

[​IMG]

7. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Ok I do have windows movie maker. I can't save my photobucket video to my computer so I have to do the whole video over again in windows movie maker. My head hurts! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by