Yummy ~ Mint Chocolate Chip ~ 6+ OE(Blue over Lav.) AND 6+ BBSMarans

Quote:
Hey, it says 1/2 the fat on the container...that means I can eat twice the amount and not worry, RIGHT!?!??!?

Yes YOU can. Not us THICK girls!
hmm.png
I'm going to go have a big scoop of Nutella to comfort myself.
hide.gif

MMMMM....Nutella!!! I'm eating ice cream, AGAIN!!!

You girls are way to cute! I am happy you have satisfied your craving Jen....now you can have ckae to go with it
wink.png

Quote:
My DH's ancient aunt just bought us a box of strawberry cake...no frosting.
hmm.png
It was weird...on many levels. How do ya'll think it would taste if I turned it into pineapple upside down cake?

All these newbies coming up on the auctions! It took me forever to bid on my first auction...almost a year I think.
hmm.png
hu.gif
So much braver than I was.

Quote:
hmm.png
It was weird...on many levels. How do ya'll think it would taste if I turned it into pineapple upside down cake?

Cake with no frosting? That's just WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Quote:
hmm.png

Cake with no frosting? That's just WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Well, I plan on turning these lemons into pineapple upside down cake! Isn't that the expression?

I am very happy to see chevygurl here. Could someone explain to my why the winning bidder is winning by .01? Not that I mind chevygurl winning, I think that is great. Just wondering if something is broken...anyone help?

yo silly girls--she bid a certain amount and she only needed 1 penny to win over Muggs last bid-so thats what it shows-nothing broken. so If muggs bid 20.01 and the other bidder bid 25$ only 20.26 would show! hehe I believe
hide.gif
25 cent increments-

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom