yuppie neighbors

Does she know that animal control will probably shoot them, leaving blood on her lawn?
What an idiot! We have a few that bought $350,000 houses and patrol the street with loose dogs and no poop bags. They get upset if a dog in it's own yard barks as they pass with their loose dogs. I'll just bet they were a big hit in the previous neighborhood.

this is why I love where i live. 13 acres of just me! my closest neighbors are my sister, dad, and 200acres of pine trees. the worst problem i have are the 4wheeler tracks in the driveway.... but they're mostly mine
wink.png

Peeing off the back porch.

yet another perk of country living. I have passed this down to my sons. It's how I potty trained them
big_smile.png

Just have to watch out for the people baling the pine straw
hmm.png

Quote:
i think she is anti poo. the word just irks me after hearing her say it... but what about the dog that comes to visit her? i sure it must poo and barks at my dogs continuously... so they cannot be in my yard when it is there.

their back yard faces my side of house. across the street from me there are hundreds of acres. what does she think that the wildlife stops at the tree line?

i want guinea hens but havent gotten them due to noise... but now i am really looking into it. we have a massive tick problem. but princess poo just has a company come and spray the chemically enhanced lawn, which i guess is ok to play on....

wow i am a tad upset....

so, why dosent she call animal control then..if they arent your chickens and you cant catch them either..
hu.gif
i know i wouldnt want feral chickens in my yard...and i have chickens!
lol.png
the lady must be slow as weight loss! you told her they are NOT your birds....
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Uh huh I was thinking cow manure but whichever...I a that kind of neighbor too when it comes to sheer stupidity such a this witch is indicating.

Like what part of "THEY ARE NOT MINE" does this clueless wench not understand?

Ya know some people waste good H2O and they reproduce...now that is scarey.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom