Zane, Chapter 7/Update

He had Caroline there most of the day, then Gypsy for awhile after that. The pen isn't large, but it's certainly large enough for two pr three birds for a day. Today, it's drizzling, so he wont get outside. Days like this, I want to bring him in the house in his playpen.

Cyn

If it helps, I have a blind hen that I have to make sure she knows where her food and water is everyday. She must stay in the barn for her own protection but seems to do fine with her limited surroundings. She was also laying up to a month or so ago until her moult.

Point here is that you will know when and if the time comes to let Zane go.

I'm about to bring Zane inside. We have a light over his kennel on this dark, dreary day, but I hate him being out there alone. Unfortunately, any girl I put in the playpen can get out, so he'll have to settle for his mom and dad for company today.

He can crow all he wants! He's inside now, being stubborn about taking his aspirin, LOL. This morning, Doc Brown said other than rubbing the leg with DMSO to try to encourage circulation along with the other things we've been doing, there isn't much more that can be done. He's not hopeful that this will ever change, but said to watch for infection (the joint is enlarged now, so I'm worried about that again).

Well, as I was finishing this post, Zane crowed. My dog is pawing at me and shaking, LOL. What a coward!

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom