Zombies vs. Bears: Predator Proofing...

What about Zombie Bears (see Zombie Dogs in Resident Evil)?

Or how about Rage Zombies (see I Am Legend, or 28 Days Later)?

Both of these Zombies would attack chickens.

batman

the Ga Tech Engineer DID bring up rage zombies and Zombie Bears in just those references. And in one of those, weren't the crows or vultures also infected? So, does his argument that Zombie Bears can infect and create Zombie Chickens? How would I tell if I had Zombie Chickens? omg...

barnie.gif
That's EASY! The bear is the only predator that you have to build your coop to withstand. There is no such thing as a zombie, therefore, no protection is needed.

No such thing as a zombie???? I'm sure National Enquirier would have told us that by now
I thought all Zombies were flesh eaters, have they splintered off into specialty groups?? I've seen the movie Zombieland, and Woody Harrelson had no trouble knocking them off about 100 different ways. Bill Murphy protected himself fromZombie attack by dressing and acting like one. So simply teach chickens to behave that way and they'll be fine. Whereas a bear doesn't care how you dress he will demolish you. My vote is for bears.

To be on the save side, built to be bear proof. Which would cost about $30,000 for a 8 x 12 coop. Being made of 1/2 sheet steel, it would also be zombie proof. A year or two back I put the plans for this coop plans on here.

Back
Top Bottom