zoo animal picture thread

3acres

Songster
7 Years
Jan 19, 2013
Missouri
I thought it might be neat to have a collection of pictures of animals taken at zoo's in one spot to go through and look at. Feel free to post away if you want!

I'll start...

"haha...you funny 3acres" ...
big_smile.png

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
yesss.gif
Glad you did, Fur N Feathers! I think they are great and enjoyed looking at them! I seen a white peacock, or peahen I guess, at a small animal swap meet last sat.....it looked to be in rough shape though. I can't say I have ever seen a white peacock in person like that all pretty and displaying their feathers.

Well I stalk....ummm, followed you guys here and will continue to lurk! hehe.. Great pics! some scary and others cutesy but great photography. (from one who mistakes the off/on button for the one to click (for a pic) and wonders why the camera doesn't work.)

edited to correct silliness.

Last edited:
I love the one of the porcupine that shows the bottom of its foot.
They have a porcupine at a nature center in WI that they use for eductional programs for the kids. He will do anything for a grape!

Well I stalk....ummm, followed you guys here and will continue to lurk! hehe.. Great pics! some scary and others cutesy but great photography. (from one who clicks the off/on button and wonders why the camera doesn't work.)

Too funny Toast n Jelly you stalker, I mean follower....
gig.gif

3acres I hope it's OK to post these two pictures here. Not a zoo but in a cave - a tiny fruit bat that was trying to sleep and I was flashing away at it. They had a high fence above the cave and had the animals above inside it.

Really cute pictures ShowBarnMom!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom