All in all, I hatched 5 chicks. 2 Serama and only 3 silkies.
I just can't hatch this woman's eggs! I think her shells are thicker than thick which is good but also bad. They were mostly malpositioned and didn't loose enough moisture. My humidity was only 25ish percent. I did get one paint chick but it doesn't have dark spots, just some dark hairs/down/whatever.
It is a pullet. I think I am just going to chill and wait for my girls to start laying and brooding and see what I can hatch and for now I'll be grateful I got a few chicks.
My first Serama to hatch has been so loud and grabbing toes in the brooder. He kept me up much of the night before last. Yesterday I had to bring in a little hen as there was some problem in a coop and strangely she got all beat up and her head was a bit bloody. She was my last hen to go broody last fall and both her chicks ended up dying so I had the bright idea to put this little bugger under her. She didn't mind at all and today has adopted him and is showing him food. So cute and she kept him quiet all night!!