Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 2974post #29732 of 348261/22/16 at 1:30pmpost #29733 of 348261/22/16 at 1:40pmpost #29734 of 348261/22/16 at 2:38pmpost #29735 of 348261/22/16 at 3:08pmpost #29736 of 348261/22/16 at 3:09pm
What all did you get? I am going to get mine soon from Paul around the 1st! Can you tell what is what? I forgot to say they are sooooo cute! I can't wait this is killing me!!!! lol
Edited by marchick - 1/22/16 at 3:12pmpost #29737 of 348261/22/16 at 3:09pmpost #29738 of 348261/22/16 at 3:49pmpost #29739 of 348261/22/16 at 3:53pm
My lavender Ameraucana cockerel. We named him George Clooney. He is about 6 months and is turning out to be a very good roo. He is really beautiful, has the most hilarious high-pitched yodel crow and is really sweet. The picture really doesn't do him justice though because I stink at taking pics. HAHApost #29740 of 348261/22/16 at 4:04pm
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 15 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 19 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › show quality speckled sussex ?? 1 minute ago
- › Integrating a cockerel into a flock of mature hens 2 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Warriors Cats FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › 3 month old welsummer 3 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 3 minutes ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 3 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.