Lots of chocolate!!! Chicken strips! pizza! Cheese cake!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds - Page 3107post #31061 of 348273/7/16 at 7:46pmQuote:post #31062 of 348273/7/16 at 7:51pmpost #31063 of 348273/7/16 at 8:16pmpost #31064 of 348273/7/16 at 8:21pmpost #31065 of 348273/7/16 at 9:31pmpost #31066 of 348273/7/16 at 9:33pmpost #31067 of 348273/8/16 at 4:02amQuote:
PJs in Walmart..... well...... I have seen some pretty gruesome sights in Walmart. PJs would be just fine. Once I was visiting a friend and we decided we wanted Dairy Queen. We had on PJs. We got the red Corvet out of the garage and did just that..... of course our PJs looked very much like clothes but we still laugh about it. I do a lot of chicken stuff in my PJs..... at 0530, it is the only thing that makes sense. Chicks in the house (not much longer), chicks on the porch, cats waiting to be fed, chickens waiting to be let out. The only thing I have time to do for myself is hit the button on the coffee maker and that first cup of coffee has to wait. I went to sleep craving ice cream. I guess I have officially joined the PJ Club.
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.
Cream Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers and an Araucana with a tail.post #31068 of 348273/8/16 at 5:15amQuote:
No No No I didn't say I would be caught dead wearing pjs in public. My mother would roll over in her grave! We were brought up in an era when ladies didn't go out without their hat and gloves - and the purse and the shoes matched! Of course, my mother is probably already rolling over with what she sees me wearing these days, since I'm a retiree.
I just meant I wouldn't mind someone else wearing their pjs - as long as I don't see a plumber's crack or upper body falling out...post #31069 of 348273/8/16 at 5:16am
Did I hear someone say key lime pie??post #31070 of 348273/8/16 at 5:17amQuote:
Awesome!! It's already been said, so at the risk of repeating....PICTURES! :)
- The Chicken Chapel
- › Surviving Minnesota! 4 seconds ago
- › Quail hatch ? 51 seconds ago
- › What happened to this duck's wings? 1 minute ago
- › Totally taken by surprise with a chicken. Oy. 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 1 minute ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 2 minutes ago
- › calling all wild bird feeders!! 2 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 2 minutes ago
- › Wyoming Unite!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.